Owner's Code of Conduct
Arrilo aims to create a considerate and responsible co-ownership community. We want every co-owner to feel proud and honored to be a part of Arrilo and we believe every owner should be appreciated by the local community.
Each Arrilo owner agrees to abide by this Code of Conduct:
Personal use only.
- The homes are for personal use only and may only accommodate the owner's family and friends.
- Renting or any other commercial activity is not permitted.
- Large parties or events that would disturb the peace are not allowed.
- Quiet time is from 21:00 to 07:00.
- Avoid parking on the street.
- Do not allow garbage or trash to accumulate.
- Store the garbage bin out of sight unless it is a collection day.
- Smoking in-house is not permitted.
- Any issues with the house should be reported in timely manner.
- Pets are not allowed except for dogs up to 35kg or certified assistance animals.
Violation of these rules may result in monetary penalties or temporary suspension from visits. We aim to be good neighbors, so if you have any questions, concerns or complaints, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org